To ensure the effective and efficient management of the stores and stock and are in line with the company accounting standard.
- In charge of the daily operation within site stockyard (materials movement – input & output).
- Ensure the site Stockyard is compliance to company’s procedure and the ISO standard.
- Perform physical verification and stocking checking to ensure the availability and accuracy of the stock level.
- Ensure proper storage for all the materials and perform housekeeping at the store.
- Ensure the safety and security of the site stockyard.
- Assist to conduct with the site supervisor and Sub- contractor on stocks delivered and ensure all documentation (i.e. SSRF/SSIN/SSSS) is in order.
- Perform any other duties as instructed from time to time by the Management and immediate superior.
- Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of storekeeping procedures.
Please clearly mark the position title in the SUBJECT line of your email. Email without the job title in the SUBJECT line may not be considered.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating details of personal particulars, academic qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, telephone contact number and a non- returnable passport size photograph to the Senior Manager at:
NAIM LAND SDN BHD
7th Floor, Wisma Naim,
2 1/2 Mile, Rock Road, 93200 Kuching Sarawak, Malaysia
or Email us at: email@example.com
Our Website: www.naim.com.my
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)