Senior Officer – Health, Safety & Environmental (Kuching)
Manage and plan assigned project, ensure timely implementation, progress and completion of the project in the most cost effective manner with quality.
- Ensure effective implementation and commitment by all parties towards HSE requirements with regard to the Group.
- Ensures that all health, safety and environmental activities are in accordance with contract mandatory requirements.
- Liaise with Government Agencies and ensure project compliance with HSE rules and regulations and requirements. Examples include DOSH, NREB, DOE, CIDB etc.
- Prepare and update the health, safety and environment Plan for all the projects. (Only for those projects without HSE personnel).
- Plan and conduct internal HSE review/audit to ensure that requirements and potential hazards during construction, commissioning and operation have been fully assessed and addressed. Provide and manage the mitigation plans. Prepare findings and recommendations for improvement where necessary.
- Plan and identify the HSE training program. Prepare in-house training materials as required. Ensures that management teams and supervisors are trained adequately to comply to all health, safety and environment requirements.
- Organise HSE campaign where necessary.
- Verify all HSE equipments including fire and safety equipments are approved and available in compliance with the Company and statutory regulations.
- Verify that the personal protective equipments utilized by personnel are in good condition and compatible with health, safety and welfare standards. (Only if HSO based at site)
- Prepare monthly HSE report or adhoc report as required.
- Investigate accident and/or incident, if any.
- Prepare and update HIRARC as required.
- Update and revise the Company HSE manual, procedures and job description as required.
- Update the HSE personnel regarding the new HSE rules, regulations and requirement.
- Involve in the IMS Committee and update the HSE Manual as required by external auditors/requirements.
- Perform any other duties as directed from time to time as required by the Management of Naim Group.
- Green Book Holder.
- Possess Diploma in Engineering and/or a NIOSH certificate and registered with DOSH.
- 5 – 8 years of relevant experience in overseeing project site safety and health and environment issues.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Please clearly mark the position title in the SUBJECT line of your email. Email without the job title in the SUBJECT line may not be considered.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating details of personal particulars, academic qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, your preferred working location, telephone contact number and a non- returnable passport size photograph to the Senior Manager at:
NAIM LAND SDN BHD
7th Floor, Wisma Naim,
2 1/2 Mile, Rock Road, 93200 Kuching Sarawak, Malaysia
or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: www.naim.com.my
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)