General Manager – Corporate Communications (Kuching)
To be responsible for the overall planning, organization, and direction of the Group’s communication strategies and public information activities and direct the development of an efficient organization where stakeholders have access to relevant information and can utilise communication technologies to perform their functions effectively.
The following duties are not exhaustive and certain items require effective delegation in whole or in part to be adequately fulfilled.
- Planning, organizing, and directing overall communication strategies and public information activities, including corporate social responsibility activities for the Group.
- Managing, planning, directing, controlling and implementing a proactive communication program to enhance the reputation of the Group. To ensure all communication program and/or activities conducted have positive impact and achieve desired results.
- Overseeing internal and external communications and presentations, by working closely with the management team of the Group.
- Overseeing the Group’s digital communication, including the content for the website, social media, and newsletters.
- Developing and implementing a master ‘’branding” plan for the Group, thereby ensuring articulation of Group’s desired image and brand position, and also facilitating consistent communication of image and position throughout the Group.
- Maintaining extensive and positive relationships with the media.
- Coordinate the visual appearance of the Group print and electronic materials such as letterhead, logos, brochures etc.
- Developing, implementing and evaluating annual strategic communication plans that include goals, budgets, activities, materials and performance indicators.
- Providing detailed reports of communication activities, including return-on-investment analysis.
- To perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by the company management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or other relevant field.
- At least 15 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Proven strong presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Creativity in developing relevant marketing content.
- Highly developed project and time management skills.
Please clearly mark the position title in the SUBJECT line of your email. Email without the job title in the SUBJECT line may not be considered.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating details of personal particulars, academic qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, your preferred working location, telephone contact number and a non- returnable passport size photograph to the Senior Manager at:
NAIM LAND SDN BHD
7th Floor, Wisma Naim,
2 1/2 Mile, Rock Road, 93200 Kuching Sarawak, Malaysia
or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: www.naim.com.my
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)