- Able to handle and prepare full set of management accounts, including reconciliation preparation.
- Responsible for day-to-day transactions processing for account receivables and payables.
- Manage daily cash flow and utilization of fund and ensure proper routines and controls are in place for all expenses and cash processes.
- Responsible for yearly budget preparation and revisions as and when necessary in consultation with various business units and translate theses into financial plans and projections, recommending appropriate corrective action as needed.
- Participate and prepare proposals/reports for projects tendering as well as fund raising, corporate restructuring and other investment activities.
- Candidate must process at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree , Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy, ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Must be computer literate and conversant in Microsoft Office application.
- Possess a strategic mindset with high level of integrity and results driven. Highly organized and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Please clearly mark the position title in the SUBJECT line of your email. Email without the job title in the SUBJECT line may not be considered.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating details of personal particulars, academic qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, telephone contact number and a non- returnable passport size photograph to the Senior Manager at:
NAIM LAND SDN BHD
7th Floor, Wisma Naim,
2 1/2 Mile, Rock Road, 93200 Kuching Sarawak, Malaysia
or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: www.naim.com.my
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)