Job Specification (Mandatory Requirements) :
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in construction.
- Commitment to working experience in a team environment, with established team building abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of project planning and scheduling software, including Primavera (P6)
- Experience in Project Control.
- Ability to speak and write proficiently in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Establish Baseline Programme (cost loaded) for the project.
- Attend Client / Consultant progress meetings and compile progress reports including detailed progress bar chart, summary bar-chart, “S” curve and 3-month rolling programme.
- Obtain feedback and update on progress from respective departments.
- Coordinate and consult with relevant project team members to ensure the completion of proper planning before a project is started.
- Generate schedules for immediate implementation, as well as monitor the same schedule’s impact on the master schedule.
- Collate information relating to variances in the Baseline Programme.
- Update master construction programme.
- Prepare programme of recovery measures, as required, to accelerate the construction progress, to ensure that milestones and targets are met.
- Maintain and keep records of baseline programme and activities and progress records and all other revised programmed and activities (EOT claims).
Please clearly mark the position title in the SUBJECT line of your email. Email without the job title in the SUBJECT line may not be considered.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating details of personal particulars, academic qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, telephone contact number and a non- returnable passport size photograph to the Senior Manager at:
NAIM LAND SDN BHD
7th Floor, Wisma Naim,
2 1/2 Mile, Rock Road, 93200 Kuching Sarawak, Malaysia
or Email us at: email@example.com
Our Website: www.naim.com.my
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)