Operation Manager – Property Management (Bintulu)
Overall day to day operations and administrations of Naim Bintulu Paragon Properties.
Key personnel to provide leadership, management, professional judgment and coordination of all activities relating to the property management operations. To oversee day to day smooth operation of the property management of the building.
The scope of work covered may include but not limited to the following: i. Handing/Taking Over; ii. Building Management; iii. Maintenance Management; iv. Financial Management; v. Administrative Management; vi. Insurance Management; vii. Health, Safety & Emergency Management; viii. Tenancy/Lease Management. ix. Facilities Management.
- To monitor the performance of the overall day-to day operation and administration of the properties; including issuance of billings and collections, credit control, public relations and customer service, security and property management matters.
- To ensure the management of the property meets the required standards and in full compliance to the requirements, by laws, rules and regulations of the relevant authorities, which shall include terms and conditions stated in the Sales & Purchase Agreements, Deed of Mutual Covenants, House Rules, Strata Titles Ordinance 1995, Uniform Building By Law and any other Law imposed by the relevant Authorities.
- To supervise all appointed contractors and service providers in accordance with their scope of services and job descriptions, taking necessary action where required in order to ensure a high level of maintenance is provided.
- Ensure implementation of SOP and report on all implementation results and feedback.
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the department and ensuring all the M&E facilities operation at the sites are in good working condition by carrying out regular planned servicing of all M&E facilities.
- To monitor and oversee the property management staff and their work flow & performance.
- Handling complaints pertaining to maintenance & liaison with other department, residents and contractors pertaining to M&E facilities and other building management matters.
- To oversee and ensure the prompt billing sequence and collection of maintenance charges, insurance, quit rent charges and relevant notices are issued to various debtors.
- To prepare and monitor budget and cost control for the building operation.
- To identify maintenance staff training needs, provide on job training, motivation & guidance on technical matters.
- To check and ensure that maintenance staff comply with ISO procedures, documentation of inspection or test records.
- Assist in maintaining a high standard of service delivery and efficient management, operation and administration of the building.
- To be on site whenever required at whatever time.
- Liaising between the various parties e.g. the MC, owners/occupants, suppliers, service providers, local authorities, etc.
- Coordinate and monitor the day-to-day duties/activities of the team and contractors/subcontractors/suppliers/agents, etc.
- Supervise the project when contractors are doing repair or renovation works.
- Inspect the grounds, common facilities and buildings to determine whether repairs or maintenance are needed.
- Attend to complaints on operational matters by the owners/occupants tactfully and professionally and take appropriate rectification actions according to SOP
- Ensure that the building operation system is fully implemented and complied.
- To devise and implement emergency evacuation procedure in the building.
- To carry out evacuation drill periodically as required.
- Inspect the buildings regularly to ensure that the building fabric is maintained in accordance with the standards required.
- Submit daily and monthly reports on operations of the building and highlighting problems or defects that need attention.
- To devise an annual preventative programmed for all services in the building.
- Monitor and ensure that all licenses are renewed on/before due dates.
- Monitor and ensure that all service and maintenance contracts are reviewed on/before due dates.
- Ensure that up-to-date property particulars, drawings and list of inventories in the building are available at all time.
- Devising House Rules for the building and to ensure that these rules are adhered to by all owners/occupants in the building.
- Responsible and accountable in keeping updated stock inventory of maintenance tools, electrical items, parts and consumables.
- Perform any other duties as directed from time to time as required by the Management of Naim Group.
- 5-10 years’ experience in strategic marketing and property management.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managerial level.
- Excellence managerial abilities: planning, organizing, directing controlling.
Please clearly mark the position title in the SUBJECT line of your email. Email without the job title in the SUBJECT line may not be considered.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating details of personal particulars, academic qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, telephone contact number and a non- returnable passport size photograph to the Senior Manager at:
NAIM LAND SDN BHD
7th Floor, Wisma Naim,
2 1/2 Mile, Rock Road, 93200 Kuching Sarawak, Malaysia
or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: www.naim.com.my
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)