Manager – Sales & Marketing (Kuching – 1)
To be in charge of business planning, sales administration / credit control and to achieve sales target.
- To develop sales and marketing strategies that creates product awareness.
- To develop and implement sales and marketing policies and procedures to ensure proper and effective sales service is provided to customers.
- To direct the development of all property advertising campaigns and measures the effective of such campaigns in achieving projected result.
- To promote the company’s properties through various promotion activities directed at the targeted market segments.
- To review on a regular basis the department’s sales performance, the effectiveness of its sales and marketing strategies’ and follow up action.
- To brief staff on new product launching, sales promotion, train staff on the negotiation skill, liaise with contractors, bankers, lawyers pertaining to contract and all legal issue arise from SPA, loan document and tenancy agreement.
- To conduct market intelligence research, analysing demand, trends and direction of products, systems and industries.
- To ensure that staff receive adequate training.
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in sales and marketing with at least 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing in property.
Please clearly mark the position title in the SUBJECT line of your email. Email without the job title in the SUBJECT line may not be considered.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating details of personal particulars, academic qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, telephone contact number and a non- returnable passport size photograph to the Senior Manager at:
NAIM LAND SDN BHD
7th Floor, Wisma Naim,
2 1/2 Mile, Rock Road, 93200 Kuching Sarawak, Malaysia
or Email us at: email@example.com
Our Website: www.naim.com.my
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)