Manager – Group Leasing
- Responsible for overall leasing of Malls, Offices, Commercial Shops, Hotels, Serviced Residence and other investment properties.
- Develop and implement attainable leasing plans for the properties under area of responsibility to ensure all available space is leased in a timely and effective manner taking account of trade, trade mix, adjacencies and legal to minimize risks and voids. This includes lease renewals, surrenders and terminations.
- Involved in the overall activity of new project, recruit anchor tenants, making proposal to tenant mix and join meeting for amendment of plans.
- Analysing and evaluating tenants proposal and identify new tenants/market segment for mall.
- Working at the central and work closely with regional team in ensuring the maximum occupancy of the lettable spaces of the properties under area of responsibility. This includes initiating solicitation of office and retail tenants and new retail concepts.
- Negotiate and budget the terms and conditions of the lease, develop a lease summary and define an annual operating budget as well as forecast and maintain budget to maximize asset value and profitability.
- Expected to maintain positive tenant relationships to promote occupancy of the properties. This includes attending to Tenants’ queries, requests, comments and complaints with a view to rectify/resolve issues for services improvement.
- Liasing with solicitor for audit review of tenancy terms/condition and handle lease administration and management. Keep abreast of relevant legislation which affects working practices. Keep up to date with relevant new legislation and advice on implications and necessary actions to ensure compliance.
- Obtaining up to date marketing intelligence and latest trends on retail/rental scene.
- Supervise the Leasing Team (including regional leasing team) to ensure maximum occupancy of all commercial and retail units at optimum rentals.
- Working closely with Marketing Communication team to ensure the marketing initiatives to attract the traffic flow and exposure to the mall.
- Oversee the leasing process from identifying prospective tenants and securing the tenancy to finalization of tenancy documentation.
- Compiling, updating and generating periodic reports on a timely basis for management use.
- Perform any other related duties and assignment as required by the Company management.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing / Real Estate Management / Business Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years hands on related work experience.
- Possess strong analytical skills and ability to handle difficult situations.
- Possess good database of tenant contacts.
Please clearly mark the position title in the SUBJECT line of your email. Email without the job title in the SUBJECT line may not be considered.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating details of personal particulars, academic qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, telephone contact number and a non- returnable passport size photograph to the Senior Manager at:
NAIM LAND SDN BHD
7th Floor, Wisma Naim,
2 1/2 Mile, Rock Road, 93200 Kuching Sarawak, Malaysia
or Email us at: email@example.com
Our Website: www.naim.com.my
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)