Manager – Finance
Reviews accounting and finance works to ensure compliance with regulatory and accounting requirements.
- Reviews monthly management reports, including consolidated financial statements to ensure compliance with the reporting standards.
- Reviews annual audited financial statements to ensure financial results of the group are fairly stated and disclosed.
- Reviews monthly property/construction profit recognition in compliance with the financial reporting standards.
- Reviews computations for impacts of adopting FRS, such as impacts on loans and receivables.
- Reviews quarterly board papers.
- On-going review and updates of existing finance process for better implementation and controls.
- Reviews financial aspects of legal documents involving the group.
- Prepares draft of corporate proposals, including analysis of impacts.
- Meets up with bankers, explains the group’s financial position and explores any potential banking facilities that may enhance group’s financial position.
- Reviews tax and deferred tax computation to ensure compliance with tax regulations.
- Perform any other duties as directed by immediate Superior and Management from time to time.
- Qualified accountant with ACCA or other professional body qualifications (i.e. CPA, CA, MIA etc.).
- Minimum 8-10 years of working experience, preferably from property and construction industry, and able to handle treasury matters.
- Must be computer literate and good in Microsoft Office application (i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Good knowledge in the Malaysia Financial Reporting Standard (MFRSs).
- Audit experience/ background.
Please clearly mark the position title in the SUBJECT line of your email. Email without the job title in the SUBJECT line may not be considered.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating details of personal particulars, academic qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, telephone contact number and a non- returnable passport size photograph to the Senior Manager at:
NAIM LAND SDN BHD
7th Floor, Wisma Naim,
2 1/2 Mile, Rock Road, 93200 Kuching Sarawak, Malaysia
or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: www.naim.com.my
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)