- Carry out periodic checking of the mechanical equipment, i.e. water tank pump, sump pump, swimming pool pump, wet riser, intercom, etc to ensure that they are in good working condition.
- Attending to owners’/occupants’ complaints with regard to electrical and plumbing related matters.
- Carry out minor rectification works such as lighting repair, roof leaks, blockage of sewer line, painting of car parks, etc. for the common area.
- Carry out basic daily gardening works.
- Carry out scheduled drainage cleaning works.
- To ensure that all common fittings are in good working condition.
- Be on site whenever required at whatever time.
- Daily servicing to Swimming Pool & Kiddy Pool. Including pool vacuuming, debris
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Maintenance Supervisor, Building Manager and/or Property Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least 1 year working experience in Maintenance/Repair (facilities & machinery), civil works (painting, repair pipe, roofing, replace tiles, cementing and plastering of cracked walls) or its equivalent
- Able to work well with superiors & colleagues and support departmental decision.
Please clearly mark the position title in the SUBJECT line of your email. Email without the job title in the SUBJECT line may not be considered.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating details of personal particulars, academic qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, telephone contact number and a non- returnable passport size photograph to the Senior Manager at:
NAIM LAND SDN BHD
7th Floor, Wisma Naim,
2 1/2 Mile, Rock Road, 93200 Kuching Sarawak, Malaysia
or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: www.naim.com.my
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)