Executive – Sales Admin and Collection (Based in Bintulu)
To carry out credit control and effective debtors management.
- To ensure all payments are collected timely.
- To ensure fair, fast and reasonable credit assessment and performances of debtor reconciliation.
- Assist to potential purchasers, tenants and corporate buyers and provide information on their enquiries.
- Maintain liaison with lawyers, purchasers and tenants on all matters pertaining to the preparation and signing of Sales and Purchase Agreement, Deed of Assignment and Tenancy Agreement including follow-up on stamping, down payments and progressive payments.
- Provide guidance and advice to potential purchasers on loan application process and procedures to assist purchasers with requirements for smooth loan processing.
- Source for quotation of office equipment or upgrading of other office facilities.
- Prepare annual departmental budget and monitor overall department expenses against budget.
- Perform any other duties as instructed from time to time by the Management and immediate superior.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in related field.
Please clearly mark the position title in the SUBJECT line of your email. Email without the job title in the SUBJECT line may not be considered.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating details of personal particulars, academic qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, telephone contact number and a non- returnable passport size photograph to the Senior Manager at:
NAIM LAND SDN BHD
7th Floor, Wisma Naim,
2 1/2 Mile, Rock Road, 93200 Kuching Sarawak, Malaysia
or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: www.naim.com.my
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)