Executive – Internal Audit
To ensure the internal control, governance process and risk management is adequate and complied with.
Plan and conduct audit work programme.
- Perform analysis and evaluate group’s operational activities and operating procedures and recommend appropriate controls to enhance business operation.
- Follow up on audit findings, recommendations and management responses to ensure areas of deficiencies are being managed and controls are instituted to address the weaknesses.
- Provide assurance on compliance to Statutory Requirements, Company Policies and Guidelines.
- Perform and carry out preventive audits via site visits to evaluate if procedures and controls are in place.
- Bachelor Degree / Professional Degree in Engineering / Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good report writing skills and able to communicate at all levels.
Please clearly mark the position title in the SUBJECT line of your email. Email without the job title in the SUBJECT line may not be considered.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating details of personal particulars, academic qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, telephone contact number and a non- returnable passport size photograph to the Senior Manager at:
NAIM LAND SDN BHD
7th Floor, Wisma Naim,
2 1/2 Mile, Rock Road, 93200 Kuching Sarawak, Malaysia
or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: www.naim.com.my
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)