Executive – Design
To assist Design Manager in project design, development of concepts and smooth implementation of project assigned.
- Liaise with consultants to achieve acceptable and economical design concepts.
- To design and plan landscape for all show houses and project site.
- Coordinate and supervise on landscaping works and interior design works to ensure compliance with plans and designs, specification and quality system.
- Research and compilation of architectural design, planning and landscape information for future reference and further action.
- Prepare graphical presentation for newly proposed design in 2D / 3D.
- Bachelor Degree / Professional Degree in Architecture / Interior Design / Town Planning or equivalent.
- Minimum 1- 2 years’ related working experience in design and drawing for both infrastructural and Building work.
- Strong design and project management capabilities.
- Familiar with Microsoft design applications.
Please clearly mark the position title in the SUBJECT line of your email. Email without the job title in the SUBJECT line may not be considered.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating details of personal particulars, academic qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, telephone contact number and a non- returnable passport size photograph to the Senior Manager at:
NAIM LAND SDN BHD
7th Floor, Wisma Naim,
2 1/2 Mile, Rock Road, 93200 Kuching Sarawak, Malaysia
or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: www.naim.com.my
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)