Naim Holdings Berhad is an investment holding company. Its two main subsidiaries are Naim Land Sdn. Bhd. (NLSB) and Naim Engineering Sdn. Bhd. (NESB) primarily involved in property development and construction activities respectively. Naim Holdings Berhad was listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia on 12th September 2003.
We focus on three principal business areas namely:
- Integrated property development
- Construction, civil engineering and infrastructure projects
- Oil and gas (infrastructure projects and oil and gas services via its investment in Dayang Enterprise Holdings Berhad)
Naim is one of the leading township developers in Sarawak, with flagship developments in Miri, Kuching and Bintulu. Naim is also a Class A Bumiputera Contractor with ISO 9001 certification and has recently emerged as one of Malaysia’s largest Bumiputera contractors which has carried out more than RM5 billion worth of works (including its own development projects).
Going beyond Sarawak, Naim has spread its wings to Sabah for via its joint venture with Samsung Korea for an oil and gas terminal project, Peninsular Malaysia, as the first East Malaysian contractor to be awarded 2 construction packages for the MRT project at Klang Valley and Fiji, for road upgrading and rehabilitation projects.
Naim focuses on excellent quality, timely delivery and customer service, a philosophy which has earned the Group a host of industry awards.
Vision & Mission Statement
To be the leading home builder and contractor in every market in which we operate, and in every aspect of our operations, leading the way in quality, reliability, and value for money.
- To provide the finest products and services to our customers.
- To provide increasing value and superior returns for our shareholders.
- To empower every member of our staff to develop their potential to the maximum.
- To be a role model customer for our suppliers, sub-contractors and service providers.
- To contribute meaningfully and positively to the community and the society that nurture us.
Corporate Responsibilities Statement
The Group’s corporate responsibilities are summarized as follows:
To consider, monitor and ensure that our operations continue to have a positive impact on our employees, the communities we work in and the environment that nurtures us, and to promote trust and mutual respect amongst our customers and all other stakeholders